How can you measure your progress with your relationship with food and your body?
How to measure progress that is not necessarily a number? Here are several ways how to celebrate having a more healthy relationship with food and your body:
- Having meals with your friends and family without knowing how they made it- not counting calories, macros and zero interest in how many ingredients are in the dish
- Being fine with skipping your usual meals and exchanging them for new ones
- Giving yourself permission to eat what you feel like eating in the moment
- Thinking less about food and being more present around other people
- Being more comfortable in the way your clothes fit. Even if you are not the happiest with your figure, you don’t pick yourself apart, you move on with your life
- Listening to your hunger cues: understanding when you are full and when you are hungry instead of listening what other people say